- Adult Size – approximately 14” wide x 21” long
- Poly backed paper, this is a smooth white paper with a plastic backing with ties. Ties are die cut around the neck. Smooth paper with backing bib material can be described as similar to a doctor’s exam table paper but with a poly backing or a one sided Tyvek.
- We can not change the base color of this bib, it is white.
- Blanks are not available.
- There is a tiny slit (usually less than .5") under the neck hole to make sure the curved tie separates from the body of the bib without tearing the bib or the tie. It also helps the bib to lay flat on the chest of the wearer. This is evidence in the numerous product pictures on the site and is not a defect of the bib.
- Our bibs help keep event guests clean as the paper front is absorbent and drips do not run off as they can with plastic bibs.
- Recycle with mixed paper
- Stock is never an issue with these bibs. We are the source of these bibs. They are completely manufactured and printed in the U.S.A. with all U.S.A. inks and supplies.
• IMPRINT INFORMATION:
- Imprint area: a rectangle 7” x 10” horizontal or vertical, there is no separate art template necessary
- Bib imprinted centered left/right unless otherwise specified, printed on hand gig, location of imprint on the neck hole in relation to the neck hole may vary.
- Click for an image of an actual blank bib image
- Click for an image of a line drawing of this bib, or template
- Your vector artwork: submit vector file with all text converted to curves/outlines, black ink on white background regardless of imprint color. Line art and solid fills only, no greyscale, no halftone.
- OR -
- Our artwork: over the last 20 years, we have amassed an extensive design library.
Our art is free after you submit a complete firm order. Provide type of
event, design request, names, date, location, other text on your order
and we will provide artwork choices for you. If you need spec art
created without a complete order, the rate is $45 per hour, minimum 1 hour.
- Standard Inks
– no additional charge, click for
please note, the stock midnight blue is very dark, almost black
- Metallic Gold $30 upcharge
- Pantone Ink Specified (due to material properties exact match is not guaranteed) $65 upcharge
- *Pantone numbers listed are approximates, imprint ink coverage, the absorbency of the bib and the drying process may change the appearance of an ink color.
- For more two color to full color imprint, you need to purchase a bib with a different imprint process,
• SCREEN CHARGE:
- $35 first time use
- Re-orders without changes within 3 months $15
- Includes a free black/white email artwork proof. A color virtual email proof $15 upon request, disclaimer regarding color variations from screen to actual item and size/positioning approximates will need to be signed off on prior to processing.
• PACKAGING (additional production time may apply):
- Fold to fit in 6” x 9” envelope or for a place setting add upcharge
- Fold and insert into a 6” x 9” add upcharge
- Fold and insert into a plain flat poly bag without seal or closure add upcharge
- Fold and insert into a zip closure poly bag add upcharge
- Other options quoted upon request
- Random Imprinted Bib Sample is available for inspection prior to final sale purchase of your custom created order, click for random SAMPLE ORDER FORM. Any concerns must be addressed prior to final sale purchase.
- Pre-production sample: $75
• PRODUCTION TIME / RUSHES (as production allows, timing in business days):
- ALL orders must list the required delivery date on the original order and confirmed with proofing.
- Standard production time is approximately 10 business days from receipt of approved art and prepayment.
- Super-fast production – as production allows, 1 and same day, add upcharge
- 3-day production add upcharge
- 5-day production add upcharge
- FOB: NJ
- Shipment will be via UPS or USPS
- Tracking information will be automatically emailed
- Box sizes and weights: 100 bibs = approx 3lbs, 250 bibs = approx 7lbs, 500
bibs = approx 15lbs (15” x 21” x 4” box)